As seen on
. . . and more!
For interview requests and other media inquiries, contact email@example.com.
To book Courtney for history lectures and hair art workshops, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
See below for a selection of Courtney's most notable appearances.
Read Articles & Interviews
- Startland News - Victorian hair artist resurrects dead art form
- Recollections - Victorian Hair Jewelry: Yay or Nay?
- Unearthly Pursuits – Folks Magazine
- #SpookySpoonie – Courtney Lane
- Death & The Maiden – Making a Mourner: The Life, Love and Grief of Courtney Lane
- The Hipster Historian – Keeping Grandma’s Hair
- Haute Macabre – Harnessing the Sentiment of Hair
- Death/Scent Ephemera Guide – Valentines from Beautiful Dark Hearts
- Bizzarro Bazar – Victorian Hairwork: Interview with Courtney Lane
- PopSugar – Meet the “Death Positive” Women Changing the Funeral Industry
Listen Podcast features & Interviews
- George the Giant Interviews - Human Hair Artist - Courtney Lane
- Startup Hustle – Victorian Hair Art
- Keep Them Coming – The A stands for Asexual
- Very Serious Crafts – Dreadful Doll Heads, Haunting Hairwork, and Strange Places We Craft
- Creepy in KC – Episode 20 Courtney Lane
- Dressed: The History of Fashion Podcast – Jewelry of Sentiment
- Storypunks Podcast – #13: Hairwork With Artist Courtney Lane
- The Peripheral – Let's Talk About Death